SlideShare is a platform that allows sharing and downloading content in the form of PowerPoint presentations, Word documents & PDF files. In this article we shall see how to download ppt from Slideshare.
All users can view documents online without any account. But to download PPT files you will need an account or you have to login through your LinkedIn and Facebook account.
1. Log in to slideshare.net
2. Click on the search icon and find the slideshow that you want to download
3. Click the “Download” button below the slideshow
4. Then click “Continue to download” when asked if you would like to clip the slide
5. Click the “Save File” option and then Tap the “OK” Button
6. Your SlideShare file will download if available as a PPT, PDF, or doc Format.
7. If it is downloaded as a .docx or PDF format, you will need to convert the Slideshare file to PPT.
Convert DOCX File to PPT
Convertio.co is a free online Files converter that can help you easily convert DOCX File to PPT. Convertio.co supports more than 25600 different conversions between more than 300 different file formats.
When you are using Convertio.co DOCX to PPT Converter, you just need to follow the simple steps below:
1. Open Convertio.co DOCX File to PPT Converter
2. Select the DOCX file you want to convert from Computer & Google Drive.
3. Click on “convert” and you can download your ppt file right afterwards
Convert PDF to PPT
Ilovepdf.com is a free online PDF converter that can help you easily convert PDF to PPT. IlovePDF has more than 21 tools and all of them are for free. All tools are 100% FREE and easy to use!
When you are using IlovePDF.com PDF to PPT Converter, you just need to follow the simple steps below:
1. Open Ilovepdf.com PDF to PPT Converter
2. Select the PDF file you want to convert from Computer & Google Drive.
3. Click on “convert to PPTX” and you can download your ppt file
If the ‘Download’ Or ‘clip slide’ button is missing from the Slideshare PPTs, then it means that the author disabled the file from downloading. If you want to download ppt from Slideshare which are disabled by the author, you just need to follow the simple steps below:
1. Open the presentation you want to download
2. Copy the web page URL from the browser’s address bar
3. Now Open slidesharedownloader.ngelmat.net Slideshare Downloader
4. Paste the URL you have copied then click on the Generate button
5. enter security code shown in the image
6. Now Click On “Download in new tab” Button
- WhatsApp Dark Mode Now Available for both iPhone and Android
- How to activate Bsnl sim card Full process step by step
Thank You Guys For Reading this Post.
I hope after reading this post you will have an idea about How to download ppt from SlideShare if the SlideShare Download button is enabled or disabled.
If you have any queries or suggestions related to How to download ppt from SlideShare Online article then comment down below in the comment box. We will try to answer as soon as possible.