We will give you complete information about BSNL sim activation, read the complete post to know about the process of how to activate Bsnl sim card.
Activate BSNL 4G SIM Card
Hello friends, today we will give you information about BSNL sim activation Method Stap by Stap, then you are requested to read this article completely so that you get answers to all your questions such as how to activate Bsnl sim after porting?, Bsnl new sim activation, Bsnl sim activation toll-free number, how to activate Bsnl sim after expiry?, how to activate Bsnl 4G sim
BSNL is India’s largest telecom service provider that provides mobile connectivity, landline, broadband, and many other services. BSNL provides 2G / 3G network service and 4G mobile connectivity at some locations in India. Do you remember BSNL PCO? These were used a few years ago when they were very popular. You can call anyone for just 1 rupee.
4G connectivity is available at some places by BSNL; Most of the people in India are still using 3G connectivity, 4G connectivity will be available in India very soon.
How to activate BSNL sim card?
- First, turn off your cell phone first.
- Install BSNL sim card on your phone
- Power on the phone by pressing the “Power” button.
- Now, wait for the network.
- Dial “1507” or “123” on the phone dial pad
- After that, you will be asked to choose your language.
- After selecting the language you will be prompted for Tele-verification
- In that, you have to verify your ID card.
- done! Your SIM is now activated.
- Enjoy your calling or data services.
BSNL customer care number
If you have any problem with your BSNL activation, you can solve it by calling this BSNL customer service number 1800-180-1503. This service is available for 24 hours.
An optional BSNL customer service number is available for issues related to your BSNL’s new SIM card or activation call 1800-180-1503 / 1503.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to activate a BSNL 4G SIM card?
1. Insert BSNL sim card on your phone
2. Now, wait for the network
3. Dial “1507” or “123” on the phone dial pad
4. You have to verify your ID card and complete Tele-verification
5. Done! Your SIM is now activated
What is the customer care number of BSNL?
BSNL Mobile all India Helpline Number ‘1503’ Number ‘1800-180-1503’ This service is available for 24 hours.
- WhatsApp Dark Mode Now Available for both iPhone and Android
- Oppo A31 variant available for sale: Check Price, Offers, Specifications
Thank You Guys For Reading This Post.
If You Want To Ask Any Questions Or Give Any Suggestions, You Can Comment Below In The Comment Box. I Will Try To Reply As Soon As Possible.
If You Liked These Posts, Then Share Them On Your Friends Or Social Media. We Already Ready To Help You And Solving Your Queries & Come Soon With Another Helpful Offer. Keep Visiting On Our Blog To Getting The latest technology news, gadget updates, top trending tech news, gadget reviews, upcoming mobile phones, laptops, cameras and more.